Big Ben, River Thames, and Buckingham Palace are some of the best attractions in London. However, they are not only a reason to be there; if you desire to treat yourself with a shopping spree, then London is a great place to fulfill your shopping desire. The exclusive beauty and unique trends add to the ultimate shopping setting London apart from many other travel destinations.
Refer to the list of top 10 shopping places in London mentioned below.
1. Oxford Street – Situated in the heart of the city, Oxford Street has more than 300 shopping outlets. Right from luxury brands to bargain shopping, it has everything covered that you would like to shop.
2. Bond Street – The Bond Street is very famous amongst celebrities, so while you are here, you could meet one. The stores here have on display the best city fashion. Even opting for window shopping will be great fun here.
3. Notting Hill – It is a super famous shopping hub of London. Visitors from all across the world love to shop here. It has small and unique shops that store vintage stuff. Importantly it also houses the high-end designer boutiques that have the best collection of boho and chic wear. Whatever type of clothing you may require, you will find it here.
4. Regent Street and Jermyn Street– This place perhaps has the city’s oldest store. If you desire to shop in budget and yet buy great fashionable stuff, then this is the best place. Also, for the typical British Fashion, this place has some of the best stores.
5. The King’s Road – It is one of the best of the shops in London, which can change your mood in a flash of seconds even if you do not wish to shop, you will be forced to choose as they have an appealing range of products. If you want to restyle your house or upgrade your wardrobe, it is the place to be. It will never disappoint you and give you bags full of fantastic stuff.
6. Knightsbridge – If you want to splurge and be the fashionista, then head to Knightsbridge. It has a wide array of shops and department stores that store the most elegant collection of top-notch brands. It has the trendiest fashion stuff and thus is always crowded.
7. London Market– It is one of the best street markets in London. If you have the knack to bargain, then London Street can be your haven. Buy the best and stylish London wear from here. Apart from clothes, if you want to treat your taste buds, then there are the city’s local food joints here.
8. Convent Garden Market – If you desire to experience the best shopping spree then, you need to visit Convent Garden Market. Here you will find the best collection of handmade jewelry, street style, art and crafts, shoes, souvenirs, cosmetics, and much more, shop and stock up your cabinets.
9. Carnaby Street– It is a paradise for shoppers and will need much of your time. It is here where the fashion revolution began in the ’60s. It has some 100 brands and 60 restaurants and cafes. The shops here have the best collection of stuff right from heritage to modern.
10. Westfield Stratford City Stratford – Westfield Stratford City is a shopping centre in Stratford, London, which opened on 13 September 2011.